AIA East Bay is a local chapter of The American Institute of Architects that serves architects and the public in the four northern California counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Napa and Solano.
Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly.
- Please reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions at email@example.com
The AIA East Bay Design Awards is a unique design awards program established to recognize exceptional architecture in the Bay Area. Criteria to be used by the jury include quality of aesthetic design, sustainable responsibility, innovation in materials and technology, contribution to public appreciation of architecture, and facilitation of solutions to community challenges.
For additional submittal information and questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: Submissions must be complete by Friday, October 15 at 11:59pm
2021 Design Awards Reception and Presentation: Thursday, November 11, 2021
- Projects completion must be within three calendar years (since January 1, 2018)
- Projects must be substantially complete at the time of submission.
- Un-built projects are eligible for judging under the design concept project type.
- AIA East Bay members may submit projects located anywhere.
- Non-Members may submit projects located within the AIA East Bay Region ( Alameda, Contra Costa, Napa, and Solano Counties)